HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use nail polish remover to rid excess oils (optional). Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
7-10 Day Wear:
1. Apply a layer of glue to the back of the MB Nail.
2. Apply a generous layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
3. Align under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold and squeeze firmly for 25+ seconds ensuring the entire MB Nail is covered and receiving pressure.
4. Customise length and shape to your preferences (optional).
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your natural nail.
A Few Hours Wear: Replacing glue, apply Nail Tabs to each MB Nail and continue to follow step 3
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for best results.
- Wipe glue off the MB Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the MB Nail when reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE
Gently push under the MB Nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire MB Nail will peel off instantly. (Optional) Soak finger tips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails.