HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Push back cuticles, lightly buff each nail bed, and clean nails thoroughly with provided alcohol wipe prior to application to rid excess oils, and to achieve best results. Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
NOTE: Marfia's Mani-In-Minutes Collection have Pre-Glued Tabs on each nail. Simply peel off the film and apply, following from step 3 (see below). Otherwise, follow from step 1 (for application with glue stick).
7-10 Day Wear:
1. Apply a layer of glue to the back of the MB Nail.
(Pro tip: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time).
2. Apply a layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
(Pro tip: The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on. Try not to get glue under your fingers so you can pick up the nails with ease. Wipe glue off the MB Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.)
3. Align under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold and squeeze firmly for 20+ seconds ensuring the entire MB Nail is covered and receiving pressure.
4. Customise length and shape to your preferences (optional).
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your natural nail.
A Few Hours Wear: Replacing glue, apply Nail Tabs to each MB Nail and continue to follow step 3.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- After application, avoid water, lotions or oils for minimum of four hours for best results.
- Always apply glue to the back of the MB Nail when reapplying.
- File or cut each nail to your desired shape or size if too long or big.
- Gently push under the MB Nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire MB Nail will peel off instantly.
- Optional: Apply cuticle oil and soak finger tips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails, and never use acetone.
- File or buff off the dry glue from under the nail and store in your Marfia Beauty box for reuse.