The Nudist Bunch
A bundle of all your favourite neutral and nude favourites!
- Champagne Spritz
- Miss Bliss
- French Ombre
In each kit:
- 24 universal nails
- 10 different sizes
- All nails pre-glued for easy application
- Mini file
- Cleansing wipes
- Mini nail glue for extra hold
YOUR NAIL ROUTINE JUST GOT EASIER
Marfia Beauty’s Mani-In-Minutes Collection press-on nails give you a perfect, salon-like manicure in minutes. Marfia Beauty's very own ultra-flex technology encourages the nail to mould to the shape of your natural nail for a salon-like manicure. Nails for in between your nail appointments or for nails on-the-go, Marfia Beauty's Mani-In-Minutes Collection is designed to last for up to 10 days straight.
*Bundles cannot be used in conjunction with any further discount codes*
Mani-in-Minutes Instant Nails:
All Mani-in-Minutes Kits are ready for dispatch within 24 hours of purchase. These nail kits are not custom and there is no waiting period to receive these kits.
Premium Nails / Custom Nails:
All Premium & Custom nails are handcrafted and hand painted by Marfia Beauty nail artisans and have a turnaround timeframe of 2-3 weeks from when your order is made.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Push back cuticles, lightly buff each nail bed, and clean nails thoroughly with provided alcohol wipe prior to application to rid excess oils, and to achieve best results. Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
NOTE: Marfia's Mani-In-Minutes Collection have Pre-Glued Tabs on each nail. Simply peel off the film and apply, following from step 3 (see below). Otherwise, follow from step 1 (for application with glue stick).
7-10 Day Wear:
1. Apply a layer of glue to the back of the MB Nail.
(Pro tip: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time).
2. Apply a layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
(Pro tip: The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on. Try not to get glue under your fingers so you can pick up the nails with ease. Wipe glue off the MB Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.)
3. Align under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold and squeeze firmly for 20+ seconds ensuring the entire MB Nail is covered and receiving pressure.
4. Customise length and shape to your preferences (optional).
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your natural nail.
A Few Hours Wear: Replacing glue, apply Nail Tabs to each MB Nail and continue to follow step 3.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- After application, avoid water, lotions or oils for minimum of four hours for best results.
- Always apply glue to the back of the MB Nail when reapplying.
- File or cut each nail to your desired shape or size if too long or big.
- Gently push under the MB Nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire MB Nail will peel off instantly.
- Optional: Apply cuticle oil and soak finger tips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails, and never use acetone.
- File or buff off the dry glue from under the nail and store in your Marfia Beauty box for reuse.
How to measure
To ensure the perfect fit size your nails with a measuring tape from your thumb-index-middle-ring-pinky. If you are in between sizes it is suggested that you round up!
XS: 3, 6, 5, 7, 9
S: 2, 5, 4, 6, 9
M: 1, 5, 4, 6, 8
L: 0, 4, 3, 5, 7
XL: 0, 3, 2, 3, 6
If your nails don't match our predefined sets, just select Custom in size options and send your measurements in the note to seller section.
Please add to the notes while selecting a shape/size with your custom 5 numbers (in order of thumb-index-middle-ring-pinky).
LET’S REVIEW!STEP 1: Attach a piece of clear tape to your nail and press firmly.
STEP 2: With your marker, draw a line on either side of your nail.
STEP 3: Carefully remove the tape from your finger and place it on a smooth surface
STEP 4: With a ruler, measure the number of millimeters from one line to another
STEP 5: Review the sizing rubric and write down the matching size number (0-10).
STEP 6: Repeat until you have measured a full hand!